To enable all of the above applications, you must first turn on the My iPhone feature in your iPhone.
How to enable Find My iPhone
– Open settings.
– You will now see the Apple ID at the bottom of the search bar in the first tab of the settings screen that you have to click on.
– Now click on the Find My option, which is the third option after iCloud and Media and Purchases.
– Next, select the Find My iPhone option. Now toggle on the Find My iPhone option.
After completing the steps outlined above, you are ready to search for your lost iPhone. To locate your lost iPhone or erase data IClide Sign-in
How to find a lost iPhone on a map
– Go to the link above and after signing in enter your Apple ID and password via bra. Soon after, the location of your iPhone will be found automatically.
– After a few seconds, the status of your iPhone will be displayed through a map of the screen.
– If the device appears in an unknown place, users are warned not to try to take their iPhone automatically. Instead, you can seek legal help.
How to play voice on your lost iPhone
After locating the phone, you’ll see all the devices you want to click on at the top of the map.
– Select your lost iPhone model on the drop-down menu.
– A floating box will now appear in the upper-right corner of the screen showing your iPhone, phone name and the rest of the battery.
– Now you click on the play sound button, so that your iPhone starts vibrating and beeping sound which will come slowly and fast, even if your phone is in silent mode. This feature is especially useful when you forget to place your iPhone in a nearby room or a nearby place. You must unlock your phone to block the sound.
How to mark your iPhone lost
– Click the Lost Mode button from the floating window.
– You will be asked to enter an alternate phone number that you have. This number will appear on your lost iPhone. You will now be asked to enter a custom message that will also appear on your iPhone. Note that these steps are optional. Lost Mode will automatically lock your iPhone with a passcode to ensure that all data is safe.
– Click on now.
How to erase data on your lost iPhone
– Click the Erase iPhone button from the floating window.
– Your confirmation will be asked in a pop-up message. Note that confirmation will erase all data in your phone. Missing information is an iPhone locale and cannot be tracked.
– Now click on Erase.