In this article, we will show you how to apply for e-pass during weekend curfew. To apply for e-pass, you will receive all the documents. You will also find details in this article.
How to apply for e-pass to travel during weekend curfew in Delhi
– First you meet a Delhi Police officer Website Visit www.delhipolice.nic.in.
– Then click on the ‘Movement Pass’ tab.
– Create your account now and log in. You must provide your username and password to login.
– Now fill in the application that appears on the screen.
After that, you need to upload your photo and certificate here, which can be Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card, passport, voter ID card etc.
– Submit application after uploading photos and documents.
– As soon as your pass is approved, you will be notified via SMS.
– To download the pass download, you have to login again. After which you can download the pass.